[Event] Accelerate SOUTH50
South of the 50th parallel, Accelerate SOUTH50 is southern Alberta’s only entrepreneur and tech event. Founders, business leaders, start-up entrepreneurs, advisors, investors, mentors and students will converge on April 30 and May 1, 2013 to expand and support the entrepreneurial eco-system thriving in the region. The Coast Lethbridge Hotel and Convention Centre in Lethbridge, Alberta will be a buzz of intellectual sharing. Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of this exciting event. SAVE THE DATE – April 30 and May 1, 2013
The event includes:
- A Student Pitch-It to Win-It competition (Dragon-Style Pitch Competitions)
- Entrepreneur Roundtables (One-on-one concentrated time with mentors, investors, advisors)
- Keynote Speaker (Overcoming Challenges to Achieve Success)
- Experience Continuum (Six accelerated and start-up session on topics targeted at entrepreneurs and tech start-ups)
- Entrepreneur Extravaganza (Trade show style networking and marketing)
If you are a full-time startup entrepreneur looking for un-paralleled, intense, dedicated mentorship and networking, apply for the invitation-only Entrepreneur Roundtables taking place on Tuesday, April 30 from 1:00 p.m to 4:00 p.m. Only 12 – 18 entrepreneurs from across southern Alberta will be selected and paired with accomplished mentors and investors. An independent panel will pre-select companies, which will be matched with a table of mentors, advisors, investors from across Western Canada who have been through the trenches themselves. If you are looking to take your startup, business or technology to the next level, apply for a coveted spot before Friday, March 15, 2013.
Entrepreneur Roundtable participants have a chance to participate in a Dragon-style pitch competition and win one of two prizes:
- Prize package including a pass to Accelerate Alberta, Alberta’s largest startup tech event during Stampede in Calgary on July 10th and 11th, 2013, valued at up to $5,000.
- Prize package including a pass to the Banff Venture Forum at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel on October 4th and 5th, 2013, valued at up to $5,000.
Contact Shilpa Stocker, Event Organizer at firstname.lastname@example.org (403.330.7869) or Bill Halley, Technology Development Advisor, Alberta Innovates Technology Futures at email@example.com or at (403.715.0466) for more information.