How To Create a Facebook Page
Follow this step-by-step guide to set up a Facebook Page for your business or organization.
Log into Facebook and Search for Facebook Pages
- Make sure you are logged into Facebook and then type page into the search field.
- Click on Facebook Pages.
Click on Create Page
Choose the Type of Page You Want To Create
Click on the type of page you want to create. For the Brooks and District Chamber of Commerce, we chose “Company, Organization or Institution”.
Choose the Type of Company/Organization
Once you choose the type of page, you can specify what type of company or organization you’re creating the page for. We chose “Non-Profit Organization”.
Choose a Profile Picture
- Upload an image or logo as your profile picture. Square images on a white background work best.
- Click Next.
Add a Description and Website Address
- Briefly describe your company or organization.
- Add your website address (if you have one).
Choose a Facebook Web Address
- Choose a unique and memorable Facebook web address for your new page.
- Click Set Address.
Once you set your Facebook address, Facebook will take you on a guided tour of your new page, which you can skip or follow. Once the tour is over, your page will be ready for content and you can begin promoting your business. Make sure to let the Chamber and your Facebook friends know your new Facebook address so that we can “Like” your page and share it with other members.
If you have ideas for other tutorials or questions about this one, email us at email@example.com.